Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wayup Over the Knee Suede Boots . Stuart Weitzman

Have you started hearting things on Shopbop? If not then you should.  It's a great tool to keep your eye on the pieces you are lusting over.  And, when they go on sale you get a helpful little email alerting you.  Love.

I have had my eyes on these boots and watched them go on sale from 30 percent to 50 percent and now 70 percent off.  Down from $600+ these boots are a steal! And my size has been holding strong in stock.  Isn't that a sign?  I need a pair of high heeled boots.  I only have flats.  If it weren't for promising my Mister that I would seriously stop shopping when I bought these, they would already be on their way.  It's such a good deal, they really should be!

Stuart Weitzman Wayup Over the Knee Suede Boots
Available at Shopbop and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment