Monday, March 14, 2011

MY MISTER'S CLOSET MONDAY

Even my Mister got himself a little shouvenir { shoe + souvenir } when we visited my mecca and I was happy to oblige.  I swiftly handed over my Nordstrom card for the purchase and am now patiently awaiting my "Nordstrom Notes" arrival in the mail...any day now.

And can I just tell you how proud I am of my Mister?  People often ask us if I pick out his outfits and I can honestly tell you that I don't.  His style is in { small } part the reason why he is my Mister after all.  That being said, he can get in a conservative, plain Jane rut along with the best of us.  So, I was really excited when he chose these little hipsters.  They may not be a wild color or pattern but he certainly can't wear them to the office. Progress. 

Full disclosure: we had a long argument discussion as to whether or not you wear these with socks, but after our salesman confirmed that indeed you do not, I won { ! }.  Can't wait for the warmer commando ankle weather and not just because I like my Mister's naked ankles.


Cordones Waxed Canvas Sneaker . TOMS

1 comment:

  1. i think these are great. i like these more than the normal toms for men. my mr. can't really wear them, they make his feet look too... thick.

    ReplyDelete