Thursday, March 24, 2011

Large Pave Diamond Crossover Ring . David Yurman

Sorry this post is later than my normal 7 AM posting time.  Don't worry, I write them the night before and schedule to have them posted in the morning.  I am notorious in my family for not being a morning person.  Sarcastically lovingly called "Sunshine" by my nearest and dearest.  I digress.  The point of this blog post is to tell you that I met a woman I wish were my friend and more importantly she was wearing this here ring.

As you all may or may not know my Mister and I moved from LA to NYC about a year and a half ago.  We knew less than a hand full of people on the East Coast so with the majority of our friends being on the West Coast beggars can't be choosers when it comes to the friend department.

Typically I am not one to beg but I would to be this woman's friend.  Lets call her Miss Lulu.  See, I met her in Lululemon last weekend when the Mister and I went in to get a pair of his pants hemmed { Now that right there is a whole series of blog posts that I just can't wait to share with you.  I have created quite the Mister Monster, and I love it.  More on that later. }.

Anywho,  the woman helping us was awesome.  I don't know why but we just seemed to hit it off.  And she was wearing this ring.  I felt like we were old palls because before I realized that my Mister was sneaking another a shorts purchase I was walking around the store with her ring on my finger, looking at my hand in all the mirrors I passed and talking life with my new perfectly bobbed friend.

Available at David Yurman

Now, the point of this long winded story is that I typically don't do the whole David Yurman thing but this ring was amazing on Miss Lulu and totally caught my eye.  It was a bit rocker chic on her Lulu clad self.  Maybe that is why I was initially drawn to her...who knows.

Upon my return home { plus one new pair of men's seersucker Lulu shorts later } I stalked this ring and am now sharing it with you. Honestly, the picture does not do it justice.

P.S. I may or may not have offered to pick up my Mister's hemmed pants just at the chance of running into my new best friend.  She wasn't working that day.  Must not be meant to be.  I begged, but I can't choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment